Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Select your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. Then, choose your background wall color to get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will complement your windows. When you’re all done, you can download your perfect window treatments and send them to our Sunburst store so we can craft a quote for custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Just a few design tips:
- Most Chicago homeowners pick Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style home, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Split tilt and divider rails are exciting choices that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while tilting open the top louvers for light.
- For frames, the main idea is if you have trim or casing around your window, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- If your window has a bottom sill piece—usually made from wood or marble—make sure you click “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that would sit on top of that sill piece.